Wednesday, April 9, 2008

GAWD!

Oh my gawdness-gracious. It's been a month since i blogged. So much cobweb to clear....hehehehe. Oh well time for updates.
____________________________________________________________________
Coming to an end....

So you wonder, what's coming to an end? Hahaha. It's actually my study semester, I'm entering my final year in June and kick-starting with my industrial attachment. Don't know where I'm going yet but....hopefully (keeping fingers crossed is ***.**) hhahahahahaha. Keep guessing.

I thought I'm so going to suck in most of subjects this semester but found out actually not bad. Lots of common sense and all those late nights turn out to be fruitful after all.

I know...its no good all those late nights. I will try my best to not procratinate anymore. That has been my resolution for like dam long ady bt until nw it was never fulfilled. but anyways, some late nights were with an extra motivator. Thanx baby for being there!

Exams shall be in another 2 weeks and from tomorrow onwards shall be my prep time for war. To face those evil looking exam booklets.hahahaha.
____________________________________________________________________
Relationship with *********

Things are going great. Little little fights are going on sometimes but I guess its a way to make us love us more. Most of it was initiated by my own cow of an attitude. Both of us are kind of strng headed and have temper. But we are learning. For us, everyday is a new day. Plus, a getaway is planned soon so we can have all the time in the world for ourselves. :)
____________________________________________________________________
Working at STARBUCKS

Working life is hectic. Having to balance it between schoolwork, its a hard juggling session for me but I guess I'm learning to handle it. And hopefully is handled well.
____________________________________________________________________
Life @ large

Generally, things are great there were some downs on the way here but let forget about shitty stuff and only remains those that are memorable. I guess that's all for the mean time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling!!! I miss u!!! :P

-Carmen-