Thursday, January 24, 2008

Boring Ol' Me

It's 10.11am and here I am in uni.

I'm so friggin bored till the extend I had 2 breakfast and now I have to skip lunch.

Was dead tired from yesterday 8 hour cleaning up of Jaya One till the extend I missed again another session of Fly FM Campur Charts which this time they have Silent Scream and Frequency Cannon.

University is getting stale. I don't know why I made that comment. Maybe there's just no more hunks for me to look around anymore *laughs*

A news came to a hit in the head for me yesterday morning when the death of hottie hunk Heath Ledger was announced. I was bloody shocked~!

God Damn it he's only 28?

Ugh suddenly I felt like a BLONDE.

Please excuse the blonde moment.

Oh god. Running out of things to say. Better shut up already.

No comments: