Monday, January 14, 2008

I have great people around me.

Call me simple or a plain Jane But I'm just that damn easily satisfied with the little things that happen in life.

I found out that my move to work at Starbucks actually brought to me a whole bunch of blessings. Great blessings that come in form of good friends. Especially this three human being. JoJo (Joveena), David "chun" (Choon), and also big brother Shah. I tell you they have been the light of my life since the start of the new year.

Jo, David 'n' I are the 3 musketeers, well like what David said, I just pop out from no where and filled up the empty space. The 3 of us just click so well, in fact we click so well even since the first time we met each other. We have almost the same thinking and mind set, we love almost all things similar and to top it all of, the specialty of the 3 of us is we are all born just 2 years apart. What a pattern eh?

Hahaha. I'm just damn glad.

Oh yeah my results are out. Not that convincing though? A (B+) for my public speaking? That's just pure crappiness. But all in all i still maintain my 3.00 CGPA which I'm quite glad. But still knowing the fact I cannot have anymore C's in the coming semester adds tension to this semester. I vow to do good and I hope for one time. I'm able to do what I set to do. Well, I'm just so easily distracted. But then again, I'm foreseeing a very happening semester ahead.

It may involve a lot of laughter and most probably fist-fights (NOT LITERALLY) and blood-shed (AGAIN....NOT LITERALLY) but I think it's just going to be really great.

No comments: