Sunday, November 25, 2007

Disappointment.

I can't help it but to feel very disappointed with our fellow Malaysians for the past one month. First it was the Bersih rally which caused a big havoc and yesterday, barely 24 hours ago, another rally was being held by the Hindraf calling for the rights of the Indians.

I really don't understand why people are always dissatisfied with what they have and already achieved. Especially in this case, where they say they are not given the proper rights. I don't know much about the whole situation and hopefully someone can actually lecture me on it as I really don't want to see a country which I love so much come crumbling down.

From what I read from the papers, many conveyed their dissatisfaction by the way they are being treated but look around. I have friends who are Indians and are doing so well. One is in an Ivy league institution in US, one will be flying off to US, one is pursuing her Law degree here and soon to be leaving for London, and one even studying Biotech in one of the prestiguous colleges in KL. They all are doing great so why the dissatisfaction?

It's just like the saying, No REAL work & effort, No REAL money and success.

Where's the sense of compassion in our Malaysians? Why the heck all this happen only after the 50th Merdeka celebration. I don't see why we need to celebrate Merdeka if even the simplest thing of keeping the country at peace also we cannot do it.

If poverty is the main issue, no particular race is said to be not burdened by this issue.There are poor Chinese, there are poor Malays, even worst, has anybody actually thought of our friends over in Sabah and Sarawak staying in the inlands not having enough food and electricity and education? They are even at a poorer condition if you ask me. I know as I use to have friends who need to travel 2 days back to their home when they were selected for National Service training.

At times, I just feel that, human should not be so smart and so educated because from all this we have thought about greed and our mind are always corrupted with the things we do not have and cannot have and unnecessary wants. Not NEED.

Saying uncivilised people in the ancient days are hooligans? Why not try looking at the videos you can find online and determine, who's the hooligan.

No comments: