Monday, November 26, 2007

Oh~What the heck?

It's 9.03am.
And I'm blogging?
Yeah. That's the reality.
Am currently at the University "oh-so-not-cold-to-the-bones" computer lab, typing away
Life's been pretty much filled with mediocrity. Nothing exciting.
But then, last Friday, My bestie, Camilla and I went for a back-to-back movie marathon with one movie after another. Watched Stardust and Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium.
Hrm...both sound kiddish but yeah~ it was great.

Stardust was a great interpretation of a fairy tale love story with pinches of humor here and there. In it, we've can see the comeback of Claire Danes into the silver screens after quite sometime (I think?) and also the introduction of a new star; Charlie Cox (man, I gotta admit it, he is FINE~!). Before this he did made a small debut in casanova ( no wonder he looks familiar....?)



Am not going to do a review because I'm never great at it but to my male friends yang sudah berpunya, bring ur loved one to go and watch. Guaranteed NICE~!

*this message has been approved by Lynzie D' Slump and Camilla Chee*

And because of Stardust, I went to Borders and checked out the books/comic by Neil Gaiman. Looks interesting but quite costly.

The second movie we've watched was Mr. Magorium Wonder Emporium. Hrm....my only reaction after the show was...."Uhhh, was that it?".




I was at the hype to know what was going to happen next when the screen turned black and the bottom said "sarikata disediakan oleh"......


I guess the movie could not be done as well as it could have been because the original story itself is quite long. I didn't quite enjoy this session though, because the bloody asshole sitting next to me kept shaking his legs. I wonder if he has fleas? That's why he's shaking so much.
*humph* nevermind.
okay...just been bothered by an unwanted person and got to leave now. Hrm...anyways i ran out of words already.



No comments: