Monday, November 12, 2007

Time after time

tick...tock....tick..tock.....

the sound of my watch ticking in my head. It's 9.26am and I'm in the computer in the university multi-tasking. Hahaha meddling both with blogging and facebook and sleeping (*I can't help it, it;s cozy and I'm deprived of sleep*).

been a real car wreck these past 2 days having only reached home really "early" in the morn. Friends from Hong Kong are here thus was busy taking them around KL to places that not only they haven't been to yet but even myself.

2 nights before we were at RUUMS. OMG, the crowd there, one word -- "LALA-NESS". So many young kids there I tell you. Tops I give some of them was at the age of 17 years. But it was also fun, getting to observe how people behave in clubs. Oh yeah was there with Hong Kong friends because they want to compare how different is it with those in Hong Kong.

Ok. Tired of referring my Hong Kong friends as Hong Kong friends. They are Henry, Mandy & Joey (twins) and Hong.

Henry's a radio therapist, Mandy's a kindy teacher, Joey's into business and hahaha this is the highlight.....Hong's a Hong Kong POLICEMAN! *wah* Lynzie's drooling....(*hunk alert*)

Yes, I'm not afraid to admit, Hong is a hunk. He's only 22 but he's like so tall and built and nice. *Geesh* too bad he ain't Malaysian and I ain't no Hong Kee.

Most of the time we were food hunting and yes I think I put on some pounds.

Henry left on Sunday and Joey and Mandy left yesterday. Wasn't able to really say goodbye to them because I got to be at Sg.Long running publicity and promotion for my YouthMalaysia.com project.

Hong's leaving later though, no matter what I'm going to rush over to see him leave *tear*..(haha..=P)

We went balls whacking as well yesterday, hit em' some few good balls but hahaha Hong was better. Well being a policeman does has his perks eh? OK, some other was there as well....(William, Alan, W.Hong, W.keong).

After today, I'll be busy with YouthMalaysia.com thingy and also job at starbucks.

hrm, my whole entry sounds a bit dillusional eh? hahaha yeah writing this like half awake. Haven't yet go get my caffeine fix.

Bwahaha. As per usual how can a a coffee addict function without HER coffee?

No comments: