Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just Pictures....Part 2.

Hehehe, ever since my friends from Hong Kong dropped by, my appetite came back. I'm now always asking for food. OMG I'm so gonna look like a cow soon. Hahaha. Am about to load some foodalicious pix here so...start drooling....


*start to drool from here onwards*

~thank you~
(hahaha)

*ahem please excuse the poor quality*
-Bachelor No.1-
One wonderful claypot of curry fish head from kepong happy city food court

-Bachelor No.2-
One plate of super-dee-super "geng" hot (as in spicy) serving of grilled ikan pari (stingray) Thai style

Sideline: That day when stoopid management from Tropiq Bangsar called to cancel off my event, my friends intro me to this place called Naili's @ Uptown. Not bad actually.

-the restaurant setting (part of it)-


-Bachelor No.3-
Naili's Beef Stroganoff
* ermm don't know correct spelling a not but hehehehe. It sounds russian.*


-Bachelor No.4-
Naili's Nasi Lemak Rendang
(man behind the nasi lemak? : None other than....ALVIN LIM a.k.a Melayu Sesat)

-Bachelor No.5-
Urrgh...I kind of forgotten the name. It's some sort of fried rice

-Bachelor No.6-
All the way from Mexicano....A burrito.

When my friends from Hong Kong came, we brought them to Asia Cafe for dinner and *phew* they ordered so much food~!

*table full of food*
P.S --> there's more actually

They were there way soonner before me so I don't exactly know what they ordered but was able to catch a few pics before everyone chomp off everything. *haha*

-Bachelor No.7-
"Xiao Long Pao". Translation: Little bamboo cage dumpling???? *laughing herself*

-Bachelor No.8-
some sort of fried dumplings

-Bachelor No.9-
Fried spring rolls?

-Bacholerette No.1-
Sumin's customized vegetarian char kuey teow

Those were the food that we ordered at Asia Cafe.

Just yesterday, my family and I headed off to Sunway for steamboat and we tried out this new one right opposite Yuen Steamboat (the ever so famous one) and realise this one's good too. We took the Soya soup and the Taiwanese "Ma Lat" soup. It was great. The choices of stuff to throw in may not vary too much but it's good enough for me.


Okay....I'm hungry now. Time for dinner~!

No comments: