Sunday, November 4, 2007

Goodbye October...Hello November!!!

Been 5 days since i last blogged and things been going quite smoothly and happy for the slump but of course at times the occasional bumps on the way.

Last Wednesday, I was informed by YouthMalaysia.com that our team were through to the finals and we're in the top 15. Our idea a.k.a Joel's idea (Boss of YouthMalaysia) are selected and we are set to attempt for the Largest Youth Picture Collage in Malaysia. It is where we go around campuses and as well as public areas with lots of youth (ages 18-25) to take their picture together with a message that they want to say as Malaysian Youths then we would need to garner the sponsorship to our event so that it can be highlighted during the Youth Exhibition next year. So youngsters out there. Come and support us if you can. For more info contact ME.

Hahahah highlight was the week was me winning four movie passes to watch "30 days of night" through Fly FM - It's all about the music!. I was busy sms-ing in in hopes that I can get the passes and YES!!! she succeeds!!!!....Steve called me and I was like....stunned. But hahaha go nuts after that..yay! So who wants to go watch 30 days with me?

Also that finally the club event we got all the sponsors we need. Don't want to elaborate more but am just happy that things are okay finally and at least working before I leave. I don't want to leave bestie, WK alone to fend for the club but, I just got to do what's right for me.

Okay enough of it before I get all emo again. Ha Ha Ha~

Weng called last night just to catch up on Malaysia but then wasn't able to talk too long because it's not cheap calling from UK after all. It's lucky that technology people came up with SKYPE and now we can talk and kepoh for free!

In a blink of an eye, another week has passed and I'm into week 4 of my semester. Starting to feel the pressure.

But anyways, I've been actively involved with the kitchen. Always cooking up some crayzee recipes. Today again I made the caramel pudding and this time I've got plenty. SOOOOO...anyone's who's lucky who drop by my blog and see this entree post a shout out at my kepoh! corner...and you'll get to taste it...=D

oh yeah...let's leave everyone a food for thought, it's a quote i found yesterday:
~Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome~

No comments: