Sunday, October 14, 2007

Absolute Sunday =D

It was a wonderful Sunday. Hahaha. It was a fun day hanging out with the family.

The morning started off late because of me. I was sleeping up until 10.30am. Hahaha. My sis need to like sort of show her pissed look just to get me off bed. Then the whole fam went to Taman Tun Makbul for breakfast. Ugh but I was a bit sien with the food because again it was mamak food. Bored and it's very oily. But i ended up opting for nasi goreng daging and didn't finish everything.

Then, went to The Curve jalan-jalan a bit and guess what I stumbled upon?

Gil Ofarim's THE ALBUM at Rock Records selling for only RM 5. OMG! I think i actually squeaked that a few people in the store was looking at me. Hehehe well didn't even think twice I bought the CD. I was begging Aaron most of the time to go find back that CD for me but now don't need already! I have my own. Songs like "U&I" and "Everytime" just brings back good memories.
Gil Ofarim's THE ALBUM released year 2000

After that, I bought a book also. The fourth installment of the chic lit I'm chasing "the seven deadly sins". Now I'll get to know what happened after Beth and Adam was forced to break up by Harper and Kane in the previous book. Whoops getting a little book wormy here. =P

Then just now, we also went to Tony Roma's for dinner. YUMM~! I had ribs. It was great. The sauce...it's mama mia! Hahaha. Well its a dinner to celebrate my sis and mom and my birthday because the three of us share the same birthday month and are just few days apart. We ordered so much food but were able to finish. I still love the onion loaf. Its great but for the mean time its a little too oily for me still. My stomach cannot take such oily food these days. But again still, as I'm a crazy for food person, I still ate it and now...suffering a bit from gastric.

Mum & Dad

My younger bro smiling like a stoopid fella as usual. haha XD

My sis who can't wait to dig into her pasta. Already attacking the garlic beard. =P

Okay, I admit it, I was literally attacking the ribs like no one's business.

Nice plate of robs and grilled prawns....Mine all Mine

The aftermath...terus coma after the meal.

My sis's YUMM~YUMM of a pasta.

Me & Me Sis...after the meal and before the coma. Hahaha

Ahhh~

Oh yeah yesterday was also at 1u with my nanny...hahah Suresh. We went to the batting cages and i totally humiliated myself but at the same time I was able to hit 3 out of 15 balls coming to me at 40miles/hour. It's an achievement. Then went for a movie; The Seeker and then off for yamchar session with -Z- till 12.30am.


The movie was alright. Very typical fantasy good versus evil story but not bad.

Again, so far being 20 is great. Now I'm just waiting for that tattoo. HeeHee.


No comments: