Wednesday, October 10, 2007

on the verge of exploding

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Mar 16th 2007)

Damn....Damn....Damn....

Oh Gawd! AM I FOREVER CURSED!!!!!

I guess so.

Geesh, long time since i last blogged. Busted my darn laptop and nothing seems to be right these days. Wanted to blog about something more cheerful but i guess i'll save that for later tonite or maybe tomorrow.

For the time being i just want to vent out on some of my frustration.

AAAARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it everytime when I'm given the chance to learn to be a good leader, something very "kiat" sure happen top me wan ar? Why do I always I have to face all these politics? Issit me (face problem??? hahaha nola, i trust the way i look =P) or issit just the nature of people around me to behave like this ar? I'm so free now issit? I look like a person that has a lot of time to face with business like this issit? I have assignments to worry man! I know working maybe even worst (bosses and stuffs) but I'm 20! I am suppose to worry about assignments! It's my duty!!!!!

SOBS....SOBS....SOBS....

No comments: