Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dei

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Aug 9th 2007)


Okay, been blogging more often lately as you can see. Well that's all i wanna do ryte now. I just wanna write and write and write and not stop. But then...brain freeze. (Damn, very self contradicting lor) Really don't know what i want.


Today, everything was just okay. At least i'm not as crappy as last night..crying while chatting with -Z- and Suresh. While msn-ing the tears keep flowing down. Never cried so much in my life before.

Maybe what Vincent say is true. I'm always bottling things inside. Never know the right channel to lepas. But you see, I'm afraid that if I show my true feelings, at times people will think I'm weak. I never like that feeling. I need to be in full control of myself. I need be independent and strong.

But i guess I've finally cracked...cracked for good.

Jst now when macha kelvin and Ryo as me about hw I'm feeling. Just explaining a bit also mood terus change already. Sad. I don't want to be like this.

No comments: