Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Only a few days away

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on may 14th 2006)

Only a few days away from judgement day.

The day that determines whether can I make it succesfully into university or not?

Gosh! I cannot take this anymore. The pressure's taking it's toll on me. The thoughts of being educational-less for 6 months is unbearable.

Many will say,"Oh 6 months...go get a job". I know this sounds ridiculous but I'm not a person who cannot do that. I might be so tempted by the money I'm making then I will have no determination to get back to my education life. Yes, I'm easily distracted.

6 months, plans of going over to UK to start all over is there. But I have a commitment that I've pledged over the years and that is to my LEO club. Being elected as the next upcoming president I cannot just leave whenever I want? I wouldn't want to do that either. My passion and my love for it is there. Being in this organisation meant so much to me. Through the years, it is through this organisation I've learnt about so much stuffs and met incredible people.


Oh! how wish I could stop all this nonsense thinking.

Anyways today's Mother's Day. Happy Mum's Day, Mum. Though sometimes your a real nag...hahaha will always love you!




No comments: