Friday, October 19, 2007

The start of the semester and free movies...well not entirely.

Been avidly blogging these days. Well what to do? Realized that blogspot.com is much more funner. =P

Hrms, it is Saturday and time to review what has been going on for the past few days since class started on Tuesday.

I will be sitting for only 2 papers this semester. Public Speaking and Multimedia Design & Application. Well, trying to be not so confident first but if I really put much effort into this semester I guess I have a wobbly not too steady yet A in my hand. That comes from Public Speaking.

Not too sure about Multimedia D&A but as I said earlier efforts and hardwork will definitely pay off at the end I assume.

Lecturer's are great except for the part-time MDA lecturer from MMU. He reminds me of Mr.Ben lar his style but he does have a way to make the class keep quite though. But still having 4 straight hours of lecture with him every week is going to be super agonizing because he is one *boring* human being.

It was great also meeting back friends after 3 weeks on holidays. Almost everyone who's anyone changed their hairstyle. Especially the girls. Most of them chopped of their long locks, except for Little Princess Wendy who got extensions at RM 8 per stroke of hair and had 80 strokes weaved onto her head. a RM 640 hair-do. *stunned & speechless*

Results were to released this week. Found out that I maintained my not-too-proud-off-but-still-considered-okay cumulative great point average of 3.0. Even happier to know that I got "B" for communications theories paper and the most bangga off now is that i aced (minus) my copywriting paper. Well I guess all that ejek-ing and going banana's class with Mr.Zachary was worth while after all. Oh yeah and talking about scoring a "B" in comm theories paper. I lost my bet to macha Kelvin. *dang*. We were betting for all the wrong reasons. Well the bet goes like this; "whoever that scores lowest for this subject wins and the loser will belanja the one that is with the lower grade to good food EG: tony roma's or italiannies". See for all the wrong reasons. HAHAHA. So I lost as Kelv scored well lower than me lar.

Oh yeah not forgetting, EuJeen & Carmen also brought me out to celebrate my belated birthday.*hahaha, told you people I'm entitled to one month of celebration* So we went lepak-ing at 1U. Didn't do anything much because erm that's not much we can do at 1U. We had AJISEN RAMEN for lunch and the funniest thing happened.

EuJeen's lunch set came with a Miso soup and Car insisted that she wants it and so EuJeen being the gentleman that he always is, slighty lifted the cup of Miso to Car's direction, but don't know what happen, it slipped, the cup of Miso went splashing across the table and *shitz* most of the Miso kena my pair of jeans. But still i don't know why i laughed it off and went around 1U smelling a lil Miso-ee. Hehehehe. Most of the time that day we were either laughing till we can't function properly or laughed until we choked on our drinks. This is mainly thanks to that encik EuJeen.

Yesterday, was a day of food and free movie...not entirely though. Hahaha.


Edmond got this coupon thingy and it's entitled to 2 free movie passes. So me, Edmond, Camilla and Hui Jun went to 1U to catch "I now pronounced you Chuck & Larry". A compelling tale of a great friendship & gayism. Supposedly to be real funny but I find it okay only. Movie was at 4.30pm but we were there like 1pm. So lunch was on the program. Haha.

We tried CHARMS that is located on the Skybridge there near Plastic & FOS. As per usual if Edmond bring go makan, he'll order all the good good stuff and we'll be all "Ed, you better order things you want to eat and no extra coz we're not gonna help you finished it" but usually it doesn't work as we ended up sharing each others food and finish everything.

My choice! - stir fried chee cheong fun- YUMM~!

My 2nd caffeinne fix for the day - a kow cup of Vietnamese coffee-

Something Ed ordered, dunno wat zit called but it was nice.

Everyone's Fave - Papadoms-

One plate of abomination - camilla's plate of kam-hiong squid head rice-

After movie finish, met up with Ryo help him capture some pics that he needed for something he's working on. I hope I captured what he wanted?

Brought him up to the upper roof to capture what he needed, then he never knew that there was a batting cage in 1U so we went to batting cages also. This time I never play but Ryo had great time whacking away those balls lar. And yes I admit, he's better than me though it was his first time playing.

After that, just went jalan-jalan a bit & dinner. Joined back my friends at Tempure King after Ryo left. I didn't have my dinner though because I can still taste the chee cheong fun even after so many hours then. Not long after that we also left 1U..been there the whole day already. Tired-ness but still i made time to yamchar with my friends and update each other about the week. Lil boy -Z- didn't join us due to assignments but Aaron, Convey, EuJin and later on, Hendry joined the session unexpectedly.

It's 4 minutes to 12pm. It's a slow start to the day but not expecting much from today after a whole week of great time with people around me. =D

No comments: