Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lately

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on May 3rd 2006)

I love blogging.

I started even before my sis find what found what fun it is to blog. But all I can say lately is that i can't really blog anymore. I don't know why. I tend to find it difficult to spill here.

But still, I'll try.

Why, lately things been kind of screwed up at times and fun at times.

Lately, I lost someone who once played an important part in my life.Though it is only for 3 short months, it was the most beautiful moments of my life. All I can say now that he is happy with to be with the LORD now.

Lately, I've finished completing my foundation level of study. After one year of so called tertiery education learned and experienced alot. Learned a different way of studying, met people that left sweet memories in my heart and some, left scars. But anyways, all I can say is that friends to me are like the lost treasures to Jack Sparrow. No matter what they do. I'll try to forgive and forget. Eventhough it hurts really bad on the inside, I'll never shrug them off.

Lately, the romance side of my life is kind of mixed up. Certain desperados coming up to me saying that they want me to be their girl.For me, I'm not someone that says yes to any tom, dick and harry. Yeah, I admit of being jealous at times when i see people my age having someone that cared and love them so much and someone to pamper you but what I really want is someone whom I love and with hopes that he'll love me back not just getting hooked up due to peer pressure.

Lately, I've been putting on weight too. TeeHee. Well, Aunt Joanne's back from UK and so she's kind of on a shopping spree and makan spree too. Aunt Joanne been's real sweet showering me and sis with loads of pretty clothes.

Lately, I've been a couch potato too. Watching loads of DVDs on the comp and movie marathon on Astro too. Basically because I'm having my holidays now.Waiting for my results before i can proceed to university.

Well i guess I'll stop here for now. Will like to get back to my book, Weekend In Paris.

No comments: