Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Decisions & Self-control

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Aug 17th 2007)

It's 7.28am. Just woke up and headed straight for Dad's laptop and start working on the website assignment. Getting very "in-touch" with the software so very "into" it right now. Hehehe.

Today, I'm spoilt with choices. Well I have 2 events which i can choose to go for and from yesterday night till now, I've been thinking left and right. Leo Joint Install or.....Integrity Club Meeting ( * yup it triggers every single emotions that leads to boredom* ). But looking at the fact that one requires me to pay RM 18 while the other is my obligation and I need not fork out a single cent for it. Hrm...well I think.....I think.....

Hahaha, think I'll skip the Joint Install. I'm going to be alone anyways....and thus it actually brings much sadness to know that my club is not doing enough fellowshipping around. Urgh suddenly despite the fact I need to pay, I feel like going for Joint Install.......

Decisions...Decision....

I don't know whether people realise or not but these days, I'm really emo?

Kejap-kejap mau mati, kejap-kejap happy...damn confusing and sometimes it even makes me hate myself.

I guess -Z- and Suresh; these two best friends of mine, sure have a tough time figuring how to handle me, eventhough, they will still be able to make me crack and my mood will at least change for the better..a lil. Thanks a lot to these two donkeys-lar.

And thus, because of this, I somehow need to get in control with my emotions and show "them" who's the boss of me. Well got to learn to love myself then only can go and love others...right?

hehehe *hugs* myself.

Yesterday night, or actually this morning, 5 of us (me, -z-, suresh, alson, foo) was hanging out at McD and as per usual I'm d only girl hanging out with the boys. It was our weekly yamchar session just that this week instead of tea or booze...it was bottomless flow of soft drinks. But for me it was coffee all the way.

We were playing some card games and I lost a few rounds, and supposedly they wanted me to do something ( I think it was going down the slide in McD) and you know-lar the usually wimpy and dare-not-take-a-chance me don't dare to do it. Hehehe but then, they were nice enough to not force me into doing it.

Later when Foo came along, they played CHOR DAI DI - Alson style, where losers got to pick a girl and approach them to talk to them. I was not in the game...OBVIOUSLY!!! hahaha and -Z- lost the game. He was so stress upon approaching the girls but he took up the courage hehehe and got rejected. Funny to see his expression before he went and talk to the girls. And so the sessions prolonged until 2 something with the taikors (Alson & Suresh) giving tips to -Z- on how to pick up girls and then we went back.

Anyways, it's 7 minutes to 8am and it's time for me to go get ready and force my ass off to uni and attend the Integrity meeting.

Till my next entry....

No comments: