Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Looking Forward

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on July 9th 2006)

Hello again. Back for another update after a very long time.


Life has been quite smooth sailing lately. Things don't turn out as bad as I thought. Instead Everything was falling into place.

I finally caught up in school. I'm back on track officially. Finished all my dued assignments and this week is all about handing up all the work. Though I've finally caught up but yet still not that happy with my achievement so far la. Not that a good. It still needs a lot of hardwork. The system now has even lowered the 1st class markline to 3.5 . So I just have to work a little bit more harder to achieve my dreams of being a 1st class honors student. But things are always easier said than done....so...NOTE TO SELF: Start working your ass ALREADY!!!

Well last week was my 1st meeting as the President of Leo Club of Kuala Lumpur Central. Well, two words, ANXIOUS and HAPPY.

Anxious because I got a feeling in my gut that I'll totally suck in being a President. Being a leader has never been in my league. Ok well, I know the whole head prefect thing happened but do you think I have supportive people like what I'm having now? No Sir-ree...Anyways I am happy to see that many of the club members supported me.*Phew*

And yea, I'm sensing that he is full of stress again. Aihz, what can I do to help? Feel so useless...

Anyways, I guess that's all for now.

No comments: