Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh Happy Day

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Oct 12th 2006)

I'm now officially 19 years 1 day 2 hours and 58 minutes old.

well i've been having a real swell day. friends all remembered my birthday and they all sent me their warmest wishes. some of them also i've never been in contact for so long remembered too. real touched by them. remember one entry earlier on when i said i felt like invisible around people??? i guess i'm not invisible afterall eh? well, love u all mates!

well out of all the great sms wish my mates sent me. one really did stand out.

Patrick's one. He sent me a pic of me and him [taken during MYLC] and the sms had the happy birthday song which he played on his organ and recorded it for me....hrm....my sweetest birthday present so far. i like it so much i don't think i'm gonna delete dat sms forever.

Thanx a lot Patrick..infinite Xs and Os....

hahaha anywayz, mom and dad gave me a hundred bux ang pow and mom bought me a black forest from bee's as my cake....mmmm...it was yummy!

also went out to makbul and celebrated with ivan k, michelle, vanessa, alan,willz and ken. well they got me a marble cheese cake frm secret recipe....again...yummy....and trust me i'm so stuffed with cakes...i think no more cake for the rest of the holidays....

hrm..but thanx guys, u made my 19th birthday celebration a great and unforgettable one. tho its just a bunch of us sitting at the mamak. it's the company that i enjoy.

oh yeah sis sent a message back from japan wishing me b'day too...wah she remembered...hehehe happee...well now i gotta plan 4 mom's b'day....presents and cakes. gotta buy on the morn of her b'day. just use d alasan go interview and go hang with frens den buy her stuffz....okay..jayson (my bro) is definitely owing me cash for this! hahaha

hrm i guess that's all i would like to spill today. i need to go get my cam nw and load pics from the birthday thingy jst now...hehehehe

No comments: