Wednesday, October 10, 2007

to be loved....

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Sept 28th 2006)

today was the season finale for the bachelorette (season 1) with trista being THE bachelorette. well i knew the ending like for sometime already but watching it all happen...i'm like...wow..kinda bring a little trickle of tear to my eyes. well ot sad or anything but just happy and wonder if that would ever happen to me. finding my prince and ride into the sunset with and him and live happily ever after.

well i'm coming to and end to my bad heir day book. finished it not as soon as i expected. took me sometime with this because the middle was kinda draggy and i almost quit on it but that little voice in me keep telling me...c'mon let's just see what ANNA (the book's leading character's gonna do next) and so i'm just around 15 pages or so away from the " i don't know what's gonna happen next" ending.

oh yeah and i kinda got stood up by willz. well i dunno izzit communication problem or he just simply forgotten to stop by my place to collect the world vision card. so i guess i just have to go to kelana and send it there on my own tomorrow.

erm. so anywayz this is gonna be a real short entry. i'm still trying to figure out how to blog at friendsorenemies.com. wish me luck

No comments: