Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Slump is bad enough....now a coffee addict???

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on July 20th 2007)

Ahah..for once i don't need to blog about how long since i last blogged.

Currently sitting at my regular Wi-Fi spot in Uni for 4 hours straight already ( erm well with the occasional walking around ) and that's one of the reasons why my ass is starting to "form its own website" (quoted from the movie "Bring It On"). Class will be on in abother half an hours. Communication Theories. "Fun" subject. Nice lecturer but then i don't why i can't seem to keep myself awake especially this afternoon class. The morning ones on tuesdays I happily "digest" all the information fed but this one...Ugh.

I have a confession to make people!

I'm an addict! I can't help it.....I'm...I'm....I'm....a coffee addict!
Har Har Har....

Hey it's not good okay...It stains your pearly whites (teeth if you got brain block and wondering what's that...) especially for me it's hurting....I just got my braces off. I have nice teeth now.

Ahah... Back to coffee. I need one every morning at least. I can go up to 5 cups a day if I'm really frustrsted. No wonder starbucks is getting richer every minute thanks to coffee-drinking human like me. But from time to time...that 3 bucks coffee from Old Town Kopitiam or that RM 1.50 cup of iced coffee from the makan shop is nice too.

AHHHH~ talking about it makes me wanna go get another cuppa from the cafe.

Anyways, tonight will be heading down to Bojangles in Hartamas to catch Mable's. Well one's a Mable's fan always a Mable's fan. Don't care old skool ke tak old skool ~Tee hee~

At the same time, it's (plus-minus) 32 hours to UTAR BALL. I was totally freaking out about the mask yesterday and wasted like 6 bucks for parking and bought nuts! and going through a moment of trauma cause i can't find my car! Geesh..stress like mad. But in the evening thanx to Carmen's help rushed to Times Square and got it! Will show you guys all about the ball when it's over. Will take loads of pic.

But i will have to stop crapping for the moment and get my ass to class. Pray hard i don't fall asleep again.

Hear me out in my next entry and yeah chech out the Nur Fatima - Tiada Ertinya video that i just uploaded. Real cool with snippets from gol & gincu. =)

Love
~LynZie~

No comments: