Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lately again...


(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Dec 14th 2006)

Cruising to : Remember The Name by Fort Minor

It's been sometime since I last blogged. The last one I complaining how dysfunctional I am eh? Well basically, I'm still that dysfunctional. Everything is everywhere and everything is going at such a fast pace but yet slow at the same time. See! I'm not even making sense! I shoudl seriously check myself into a mental institution weh.

hahahaha

Anyways, with just a blink of an eye, half of a december is gone and the Christmas spirit is basically in everyone, even worst is, the chinese community here in KL so semangat until they are already promoting and selling Chinese New Year albums already.

And with that also marks that school will starting in less than one month....Finally!!!!! I'm not like the best student in the whole faculty or what-so-ever but I'm damn happy that finally I get to bury myself in knowledge again, and also it is time for me to repent for my sins (hahaha like macam dat serious kan) for not working hard the previous semester so this coming semester, if I die, I die studying too hard, not procratinating and playing too hard!

Also it means that Orientation Day at uni is coming up and I have to get all my stuffs ready!!!!

Wah! so much happening, even I dunno how to catch up with myself.

Eventhough, I was able to grab a few chic lits and dig in. But there's just so many books out there waiting for me. I can totally say that most of my allowance went to my book investment already.

Geesh, I still remember when I was a little kid, it was so hard to get me to finish one Enid Blyton book( even though she comes out with really great stories about pixies, goblins and fairies). Reading was never in my hobby list. But I would say after meeting Shawn, I've been reading a lot. Most of the time we were talking about which book is good and which is not. And till now I cannot seem to let the habit go. Use to love fantasy books a lot. But since last year, I'm crazy over chic lits. Well maybe I'm finally getting in touch with my feminine side eh?

Hahaha talking about books also reminds me of my all time favorite book. Even now I still love it a lot. Dilly the Dinosaur. Hahaha best book ever published. Ohh those stories about his mischiefs and his 240 km/h super scream that makes people do anything just to get away from it all.

Ugh another day passed and it's ten days to X'mas, 16 days to New Year's, 19 days to orientation, and 26 days to uni reopen. Time sure flies when you are not aware of it.

I feel i'm getting old too....

No comments: