Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Am I ever important?

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on June 14th 2006)

I don't know why but this question always pops up when I'm sitting there cruising to a chillin' tune.


So, is my existance ever important or am I just another burden to other people. I feel that in my whole 18 years of life, no one ever made my existance in this world special. I don't really get much attention from parents, except for times when I screw up in my exams. Siblings just use me to get more attention from my parents. Whenever I needed something really important for school or anything my call will never be answered. All I ever get is excuses. While my other siblings can get anything they want or request!~

Friends, I only have a few that can actually listen to me talk rather than most that talks more or should I say bitch more. Some friends only will find me when they need me, most of the time I'm just on their ignore list. Some expect me to follow from point A to point B and treat like I'm their servant or something like that. Ugh...I'm Not A Follower!~

Will I ever find someone that can look at me differently and make me feel important?

*geesh* why am I so emo these 2 days....

No comments: