Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another year has gone and she's now 19


(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Oct 11th 2006)

mixed emotions, yup that's what i'm feeling right now. Happy, a lil crazy, cheeky, cool, lol's, query and sad????

why????

well it'z now 2.21am of 11th October 2006.

I am now 19 years 2 hours and 21 minutes old.

It was like only yesterday i turned 18 and yet now i'm on the edge of my teenagehood already. next year i'm gonna be 20 but i don't think i grow enough to fit my age.

anyways, i'm real happy because most of the peeps close to me remembered and wished me the moment the clock strikes 12. but its kinda a bummer. never let me go even though it is for a second eh? but anyways real happy coz peepz like carmen, paru, david, chu chu, yei yuen, jonathan and the most surprising wan....KEVIN SEW from foundation studies! i didn't expect to hear from him but it was real sweet and nice of him to convey his wishes to me. like to thank them a lot. also JV (who sent me her wishes way in advance) kel zee and yong wei for sending testimonials wishing me all d best. thanx peeps infinite Xs n Os. well i don't mind not having birthday presents and cakes, just a simple wish can make me smile until the next year already. so thanx guys, u gave me enough happiness to last me a year.

so, turning 19? what will i wish for?

i just wish that some things in my life can take a change/ turn for the better. for instance i would really wanna do better in my studies and this means "lynn, u gotta put in more effort" and yup i seriously need to hire someone to kick my butt to get me going coz i think mom's not working on me anymore. at the same time i also hope i can get rid of my stoopid procrastinating habits, hahaha not desperate but hope i can find my better half also?

hey i have ten candles altogether rite? i plan on wishing on each candle, so i already have these few spelled out and hope it'll still come true. hrm, the others we'll just wait for later when i have all my candles in front of me then i start wishing again.

anyways, happy 19th birthday Karalynn Kwok Phui Yhin...make sure you always love yourself and evryone around you!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: