Wednesday, October 10, 2007

everything's gonna change now

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on August 22nd 2006)

it's been sometime since i last blogged. well sorry to my friends who has access to this webbie. sorry for the lack of update. life has been a wreck since the last entry.

anyways, no worries things changed and i think i'm seeing the brighter side of everything already.

finally the beans are spilled and i've finally know what he really feels. he likes her. i am sad but yet i am happy if he is happy. it is difficult but i'm coping. he said that she might not feel the same but i can see that she likes you. so, don't give up! you can do it! will be behind your back all the way and if you ever need a best friend and a big time annoy time. i'll be there.

since now some truth has been shed i guess it is time for me to try considering someone else. just too bad there ain't someone for me to consider. hahaha. well i'm not saying i'm desperate or anything but i'll definitely consider the next best thing that will happen to me. and hopefully he'll be a great person and someone i can really be with, talk with, laugh with, cry with and sampat with, and supports all my decision and controls me at times when i get too crazee hehehehe. but basically those are just plain expectations. what's important is he can really love me for who i am and whole-heartedly....that's all i want.

i don't need those material things in life. i just need another person in my life to care 4 me and love me. just that simple.

oh yeah eitherways i'm in my last week of schooling for the semester and in another 2 weeks or so will be exams and i should definitely start studying already but i'm not starting on it yet!!!

Layzee layzee me....hehehe oh yeah i need a guy who can tahan with my laziness and procrastination at times also...hahahaha

i think i'm gonna be single for quite sometime...hehehe COOL!

well we should always look at things positively right?

kekekeke

No comments: