Sunday, October 21, 2007

A typical Monday morning....

Damn, it's another Monday in a blink of an eye and I'm in the 2nd week of my new semester. 6 more week to go till another moment where my intelligence will be tested.

Was suppose to be up as early as 5am this morning, but oh why must it rain?

It was so bloody warm and cozy being under my sheets. Wished I could sleep longer. Well, I did wake up one hour after my alarm went off. Sis will be cursing me when I get home later for letting my phone snooze for one hour. *whoops*

Will be having an impromptu speech presentation later on. Hope I won't get some crappy topic like CPR or I'm so going to kill myself.

Oh yeah, and did I mentioned that I lost a for-all-the-wrong-reasons bet to Mr Kelvin Goh Wong? Ch***** S**t. Was betting see who will get a lower grade for our Comm Theories paper. Thinking about it.... I think i did blog this in my last entry.

Hrm feeling a little contented as well. Kevin was able to get the Army of Three of CD from his church for me. So nice of him. Thanks a heap man! I'm like so hypnotised by their piece "Blind Me to See". Been sometime since I last listened to Campur Charts so basically I don't know how are they doing in the countdown.

At the same time, this morning I gave something some really serious thought. I guess this action I'm about to take may hurt somebody and as well it kind of will end my passion to bring happiness and help to those who need. But I believe I can always help in other ways. I realised that I haven't been really happy ever since being involved in this place. I'm always being troubled by how people think of me and the fact that I couldn't take a firm stand and need "you" to back me up. I also saw how this place sort of took the life out of "you" and I really do not wish the same to happen to me. Maybe I'm just not as good as "you" think I am and am sorry if I ever gave "you" the hope I can be like "you".

All I know now is I want to focus on being more successful in my studies and rebuilt my confidence through my passion in music and photography. Call me selfish or coward-ish but I think this may the best. I may lost the friendship that we built for sometime now but I really am sorry. I may be thinking too much. "You" can be very forgiving at times but still.....

For all the actions I'n about to take, I will see someone that's important and he's been like a real big brother to me for advice. I'll see what he says and from then on we'll see how things goes but most probably I'm going with my guts. Again, I may regret this action I'm about to take but it's a risk I just got to take.

No comments: