Wednesday, October 10, 2007

early bird gets its worms

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on July 13th 2006)

Yup, it's only 7.58am and I'm already in front of the laptop blogging away...ON CAMPUS!!!!

This is rare man...Phui Yhin? on campus? 7.58am? when her class is only at 10am?....A standing ovation for the little miss miss....hahahah

*oops* a moment of syiok sendiri there...hahaha

well eitherways like I said, it's really hard to actually see me on campus at such a time. Usually I'll come right in the nick of time.

here so early today coz have some mission to accomplish la. Will be meeting up with some student affairs department people later (pls don't get me wrong, i did not screw up on campus). The reason being that now I'm THE newly elected Dance Club secretary so here i go again with paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. Well am really happy and glad coz many supported me for the position and PEOPLE PEOPLE....i will do what i've said earlier, I will(together with the new committees) try to make Dance Club one of the most hip and hapnin' club on campus!!! that's my VOW from me to you peeps out there who LOVES dancing very very the mucho....hahahaha

tho feeling very pleased there...but yet this is adds up a notch on phui yhin's stress level chart. Another one thing to worry. Will i be able to pull through all these ar? Well i guess we only cn see about that later when the year ends huh?

It's been a week or so since i last saw him. Wondering what's he doing right now? *Oopz* it's 8.12 in the morn. Most probably getting ready to face the world....well good luck then...well "u'll" probably not hear it but....hrms....

gosh, think just going to stop here...being to naggy is not a good thing la. Anyways i bid a good day to all of you out there...mayb today be another good day to added into another page in another chapter of your life.

No comments: