Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OMG..Total Squid!!!

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Aug 8th 2007)

I'm totally squid!!!!...can you believe it? that i actually put the wrong date for my birthday in my job application for the student assistant...i put 10th Oct instead of 11th.

Hehehe...nasib baik Ryo saw my application and came out and told me...I'm like...OH SHIT!!! rush back into Myer's room and change quickly.

OMG..i got the curse of the squid.......sad nyer...

but then...to make me feel a lil better...i went shopping alone....again something i do quite often that people feel so sad for me lar...go where also alone. What to do...my friends have other commitments also....

good turnout....i bought myself a shirt at 50% discount so it was only RM 30..well hopefully something to go with that new skirt i bought weeks ago....oh yeah now i remember...i g2 fix my shoes 1st..the ribbons coming off...so mite as well just take the whole thing off...if not will try 2 find a way to save it...hehehe

till my next entry...

No comments: