Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Questions...

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on June 23rd 2006)

Two entries in a day, it's a miracle. Maybe I'm gaining back my blogging momentum again ain't it?

Eitherways, as days goes by, I think things around me are getting more and more complicated or is it just me who's making things complicated?

Well I guess you might already know where I'm going here...

For those closest to me....you should already know by now who I'm talking about. Yeap. Him. (I don't have to say who is it right? Coz i've forgetten whether i gave him this blog address a not and totally don't want him to know about me falling for him)

Eitherways, I guess finally when I have the chance to get some REAL alone time with him, I blew the it...

University got in the way...it got in the way....

I so want to runaway and grasp that chance after class today, with Flamingo (My bestie) saying she'll look after my back....ugh but reality caught me....I still have mom to pass

Deep inside I just feel so down....

I always tell myself not to be putting so much hope on having a chance with him but at the end of the day I'm still holding on...

Is this true love then...?

Can someone answer me please...

I'm in deep need of answers...

Oh I feel like I'm getting stupider everyday.....

I'm blurred...

And so I'm wondering whether did he get someone else to go with him. Maybe another girl that he has in mind.

Maybe like he told J last time that I'm just like his little sister....that's all, his little sister. Nothing more than that.

I really wonder what is he up to now? What would have happen if I would have went with him?

I guess this two questions will forever remained unanswered....

No comments: