Wednesday, October 10, 2007

total GEEK

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Sept 19th 2006)

another day had passed and i'm going into the 4th day of my almost 90 days holiday. not much going on though. been submerging myself in books and Fall Out Boy and rock-ish- cum-alternative music most of the time. other than that, i'm pretty much a pig, snoozing away.

it's always like that. when you were having class and assignments you always wish for holidays. but when here comes the holidays, you wished so much that classes and nagging lecturers are here to fill your days again.

before the exam, i was so caught up with the matter "oooohh...i wana get a job" but now when my mom asked me, "what happen to your job plans", hrm well just say that i'm trying to take things step by step. really wanna have some chilling time for the moment, catch-up with my pals and catch up with the music and book industry for some time first then only i'll move my blardy arse on to go get myself a job.

hrm what more?, a friend that i just met online lately haven't emailed me since like the 15th and i haven't talked to him since Saturday. well, it's been kinda bored since he's not there to email me. i don't know why but after my high school days, my circle of friends has since shrunk. maybe it's because people change and i'm not up to their changes. it might be also the after effect that showed me how fragile one friendship can be. even after you have put so much faith and trust into the relationship, the other party rather not believe you and instead went against you. that incident totally broke my heart.

now my closest are mates are just a few from university and of course those from my leo club. they have been my best mates since forever. i'm glad i found these people.

hrm, that's weird, why suddenly i'm going all emo yea? i wonder? but seriously i'm in a great need of a good book to fill my (lonely) days and nites. anyone with any suggestion. anyways guys check out my reviews sections soon because i'll be reviewing on a few albums and books.

No comments: