Wednesday, October 10, 2007

nothing but sweet memories

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on sept 3rd 2007)

was browsing through friends that will be celebrating their birthday this month on friendster and stumble upon this person.

he goes by the name of Shawn Yap Swee Kee. It's funny that his friendster is still being updated from time to time. I think Ling is doing it for him. I don't know but suddenly all the memories of him flowed in and I can't stop my eyes from tearing.

How dumb of me. I shouldn't be crying for I know now he's at a better place now.

Going through all the testimonials i left on his friendster. haihz~ miss those moments when we use to tease each other and competing saying who is better than who and who reads more books....

I guess i took him for granted....and now it's kinda late to say I'm sorry.

U lived life to the fullest my friend and I will try to learn from u and see life beautifully.....~

No comments: