Thursday, October 18, 2007

Two nuts celebrated their belated birthdays...XD

Well after a swell weekend (Aiyor..sound so little girl using the word "swell" but anyways) the following week proceeded as well as the weekend.

On Monday night, Me and my another bestie, Parvathy went and celebrate our birthday at THE HIDE, Menjalara here. It was public holidays due to raya so both of us no uni neither work so there goes the idea of syiok sendiri punya birthday celebration. Both of us are just born 6 days apart.

Went and fetch Paru (Parvathy's nick, dun ask why it's lungs) first then just went and bought ourselves a cake and then to hunk heaven *ehem*...THE HIDE.

(damn, that dude wasn't there...=P)

Hrm, we ordered the mocktails and a plate of fried squid. I know, it's abomination right? Eating my own kind, but still...hehehe it taste great.

Mine's Orange Passion & ME while the other one is Paru's Green Fairy

The abomination plate of sotong and our mocktails.

My mocktail was okay only because it was super sweet. I still got my sweet-tooth but don't too fancy sweet drinks. Chocolate is always the best sweet. Hehehe. Paru's green fairy was nicer though she complain about the vanilla ice-cream at the top.

Chit-chat until so nice and busy taking nonsense pics of ourselves until I was interrupted by some unwanted individual through the phone. Regretted picking up that call. Made me cry during a celebration. But Paru was there to make things better. I think i should really work on my selective listening.

But anyways, we cut our cake and we both got one candle to wish on. I wished again yet for something very simple. Hehehee. Try thinking whether did it came true or not? =D

Because the cake we bought was quite small and because it got all hardened when the restaurant staff placed it in the fridge for us, we decided to just dig in the cake with our spoons.

I know. Lazy and out of our mind right? I figured. Hahaha.

Left THE HIDE, around 11pm and then hang at Paru's place until around 1am hahahaha we haven't have a chat session like this since forever. We talked about everything!


Taken without warning. Paru say look like Vanness from F4. What?!

Caught committing abomination. Was squid-eating.

The drink is so sweet.

Paru & Cake

Cake & I

That night's main attraction.

My giler can't wait to makan face.

The syiok-sendiri fellas.

Please excuse the mess. The cake was so hard that we just use our spoons and dig thus resulted in the crumbs.

Hahaha. All in all a great birthday celebration with Paru. =D


No comments: