Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Physically not around

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Aug 31st 2007)

Ahhh~

Well today marks one week after another very successful organisation of KL Central, Southern Cross & Bukit Kiara and Triang Leos joint project, MYLC (Mind Your Language Camp).

According to my blog title, yes...I am still very spiritually stuck at Triang and at the camp site cause i'm missing all the participants and as well as all the fun that we had there. Mentang-mentang my life is all about having fun. hehehehe

Yesterday was Merdeka eve and the bunch of us went and celebrate our country's Golden Jubilee celebration @ Ikano. The place was crowded but not as crowded as I thought it will be and according to everyone, everyone is at either Dataran Merdeka or Putrajaya. But nevermind-lar . Janji got fireworks can already. I got some videos through my handphone but it's freaking blur. (ehem, well i have no dough to buy myself a camera phone that goes by megapixels...=P)

Oh yeah, the bunch of us was Me, Boon, Becca, Sumin, Willz, Alan, Lawrence, Nelson, Danny, Derrick, Wei Jian, Kelvin and the dood in the Red that i forget his name. Not forgetting Ivan and his GF, Suki.

As per usual i got teased most of the night, but this time Sumin kena also. Kesian the both of us....hahaha but nevermind, with them...numb already.

Hrm, exams are coming in another 11-days. *SHITZ*

check out my albums for my pics and videos....

No comments: