Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Slump awakens...actually....

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Aug 21st 2007)

The Slump (ME) awakens......hahahaha actually I'm deprived of SLEEP!
Everybody's favorite word and every girl's essential but then I don't get to experience it.

Tonight will be the last time in this semester that I will need to burn the midnight oil to finish up assignments. I'm done with my copywriting assignment...not the best but still presentable and my dreamweaver for website...GUNG HO-ing on it but then chill for a moment to blog a bit-lar

Well nothing much lately, but the "tak boleh tahan" me committed a sin today.

Okay, I confess.....I....I....I....bought a pair of heels today.
There you go...I said it. *Phew* Lega- to get it out of my chest.
I wanted to buy back the exact same one from the Utar Ball but then no size already. I guess that was actually a sign to ask me to go home, but instead another pair caught my attention and there you go. I sinned.

Today, I was being a real pest also especially to my broadcasting lecture, Mr. Beh *ehem* Dr. Beh in the making.I also don't why suddenly I called him Dr.......-_-'''

Camilla said I was down on caffeine...maybe that's true...I didn't take any coffee this morning. Oh Lord, look at me. I'm pathetic without coffee thus thanks to god for inventing such a wonderful plant. hahaha I just thought of something. I got DE-CAFFED today.....hahahaha *cold joke*

(*a moment of silence*).......

whoopzie look at the time, it's 12.36am now. Gotta go take at what my "horror"-scope says and then it's back to dreamweaver.

Till then, this is where i sign off...

Hasta La Baybey~!

No comments: