Thursday, October 11, 2007

Turned the big 20 and lovin' it.

Its exactly 24 hours since i turned 20. Time check!

Yeap it's 24 hours alright....Me born 7.45am. Hehehehe.

Well it's only been 24 hours but so far I'm loving it being 20 and one of my wishes even came true. I'm not about to spill it right? Then all the magic will go away. I'm not about to spoil it. I'm starting my year off quite great.

Erm celebration, not much but i gave myself a RM160 present. Drove my sis and I to the salon and REBONDING time. Erm the hair ok? Me and my sis cukup bonding ever since I was born. Hahaha.

My new look for my 20th birthday...haha =D

Also, my uni mates threw me a small celebration, STEAMBOAT session....YUMM~! (sorry guys no pic ler). Later when I got from my mates then I'll upload again. They bought me a Devil. Red one. Well Alvin insisted that he chose the present especially for me so....Thanks Macha~! But thanks to the rest of you for making the celebration more fun by just being there.

Mucho Gracias guys...Love em presents you gave me. xoxo

Hahaha, also not forgetting are those who wished me once the clock strike 12am on 11th October. Well Weng Keong stayed up just to wish me. Thanks. And of course also hearing
from friends that I have long time tak dengar from them.

All in all....friends & family. You guys made the transition from being a teen to being an almost adult happy for me. Thanks a lot. Heart you all.

No comments: