Wednesday, October 10, 2007

total screw up

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Aug 5th 2007)

Realise how my previous just end abruptly?
Well guess what? It ended that way because that was how half my life ended just this past Tuesday.

I LOST MY LAPTOP....to some fucking bitches who broke into my car.
Crap and i don't know why I even forgot about my laptop.

How great is that?

Now I'm all messed up. My precious informations in my comp. Darn. If i ever go back near that place i'm really afraid that i might just grab a stick and whack the nuts outta that fella that i think he did it.

NOW, i'm getting the cold and silent treatment from my family. Haihz what to do, i live in a family where the middle child seems to be always the root to all problems. I sometimes feel like those kids who are just given material love but not really true love. Was never really praised when doing well academically and smething which i love but instead always getting cold comments. Screw ups, and I will be treated this way.

Writing this brings tears to my eyes. But blaming them is no use...99% was my fault for forgetting and leaving IT behind.

Makes me wonder too...am i cut it for this industry?

No comments: