Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blast Off! Season 3 Stage : 1

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Jan 7th 2007)

Voila!

Yesterday was my 2nd time at RUUMS, KL for the Blast Off! and of course i'm there to support keith and his crew; AUNTY MABLE.

They performed Lips of an Angel by Hinder and OMG, one word Keith, u were freaking mesmerizing ok?! wakakaka.



Anyways, good job guys and will be expecting another off the hook performance next week.

This week, the United Kids of Oi! and Yokkies Family got eliminated, but yo peeps u guys did a great job.

But one crap thing happened to me lar, NO CAMERAS ALLOWED

I'm like wat?!

Then you should totally stop those peeps from using camera phone weh. They were taking pictures also wat. I don't see the difference there. But anyways, don't want to argue with these people lar.

Ugh! I'm already pumped up for the next performance.

To all my kawans out there, let those votes keep coming in remember it's

BANDMABLE and send it to 32888

No comments: