Wednesday, October 10, 2007

cruised thru...but not with flying colors lar....

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on May 11th 2007)

wah...look at the number of smileys...banyak betul kan? well that explains basically how i feel rite now...rite at this moment....why ar?

I PASSED ALL MY FINAL PAPER!!!!!!!!!

oh so happy...thank god so much for looking after me!

now i don;t have to worry about re-sitting for any paper and spend un-necessary money for the supplementary paper. mentang-mentang hari tu, i hilang my retainer have to fork out 250 bux to replace it. DAMN! getting braces really is one hard thing.

look at how i can divert from one issue to another? hahaha

but anyways today is the best of of my life...so far.

NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!!

Just now Jon came up to me and ask me to be part of his team in running for student president. He got my full support. Well i thought of running also lar but then hoh, i have crappy working habit and i think i better just keep myself to being a follower rather than a leader.

Nothing ever comes my way whenever i'm leader. TROUBLE finds me easily when i'm leader. So kinda paranoia sikit.

Okay, starting to sound a bit crappy. Better shut up for now.

No comments: