Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Charmed and a little bit conned-ish on a Wednesday.

Ahhh~ it was raining....the alarm was going off at 5.45am. Hrm...place it into snooze and the next moment I heard my mom screaming "OI, don't need go Uni izzit?"

Damn, sweet sweet sleep interrupted. Zombiefied...woke up...run the usual morning routine and headed off to Uni.

Traffic was congested today, well it was raining and it's Malaysia...DUH!

Class was great with Ms. Ilma but with no caffeine fix in the morn. I wasn't giving 100% in class. But still, 10.30am came and school is now off-session. Hahahaha. Was crapping with Cammy & Ed when Ryo messaged and said it's movie day. Teehee.

Waited till 2.30pm then we met up at 1U. Most of the movies this week is either we've watched it or we would die from boredom watching it. So we picked this Japanese horror flick, "Apartment 1303".



Aduhai, I thought I will be quite freaked out but ended up the whole horror movie became a comedy. Alrighty there Mr. Director, your horror flick just got turned into a laughing stock by around 2 dozens of young Malaysian today.

I find it more like an alien invasion thingy towards the end rather than horror and the supposedly scary moment were so fast I was like "what happened". I think if *ehem* lecturer Dr....*whoops* Mr. Beh sees this film he is going to due that bloody director for coming out with such a piece of work. Hahaha.

Before movie, lunch was in the itinerary. But that was also after balls whacking session at the batting cages. OMG, I suck today. Cannot even hit one ball. So memalukan. Ryo pulak syiok-syiok 45 balls whacking all the way. He's learning fast. Hahaha.

Oh yeah talking about lunch, we went to CHARMS. For me it's again! hehehe. This time we ordered the thing that I nampak when I first visited, the Lamb Charmers. *Drooling all over keyboard*

I also tried the glutinous rice ball in soya bean...It was not bad but I think the they use the glutinous balls from the supermarket packaging.

The lamb charmers and rice ~! YUMM

-Couldn't get a nice angle....the nice angle was with Ryo- XD

-The glutinous rice ball in soya milk-


No comments: