Wednesday, October 10, 2007

never a good leader

(originally posted on http://phuiyhin26.multiply.com on Oct 5th 2006)

okay, i'm on the verge of breaking already!!!!!!!

well, i don't why lar but i always have this self conscious thingy going on with me. i always look things on the negative side. i don't know but i think i'm starting to doubt my capabilities of leading the club to a successful year this year. i'm already 4 months into my job but yet i feel i have done nothing to create an impact. i dunno lar. i just dunno what to do. it's always been like that. i always convince myself that i can do good. i'll do great but then giv me a couple of months that i will start to doubt my own capabilities already. i just feel like so....helpless. i think i'm kinda letting the guys back at the club down lar.

can someone come to my rescue ar???? i need help!!!! nope i think i need therapy....

ugh what to do...what to do....so many decisions to make. but i dont know whether what i'm doing is the best a not. see...i have a big case of authority problem. i think i'm always better off as a follower rather than a leader.

No comments: